We just receive a concern regarding a dead set Pensonic dvd player from our e-mail "I hit the power button and Pensonic dvd player don't come alive. I check also check the power cord, socket, and power source. What can I do now? And what would be the cause of this "dead set" issue".
- Power supply not working properly.
- Power supply is dead.
- Power Cord might be broken
- Transformer or "chopper" is corroded or burnt out.
What would you do?
- Try to check the power cord.
- Try to locate blotted capacitor and replace it.
- Check the transformer or "chopper" if not working properly replace it.(By Freelance Technician)
- Replace the whole power supply board. (By Freelance Technician)
- Call a nearest available Freelance Technician to do the 2nd to 4th Step.